Putin moves his most advanced GROWLER anti-aircraft missile system in range of NATO Baltic base as part of Russia's belligerent stance towards the former Soviet satellite states
- The advanced missile system can blast jets out of the sky from 250 miles
- Putin has ordered two regiments of Growlers to the St Petersburg region
- The missiles will cover airspace over NATO's Baltic allies and Finland
- Putin will have 16 Growler regiments available by the end of the year
MOUNTING TENSIONS:THE LATEST IN A SERIES OF RUSSIAN INTERCEPTIONS
'Doomsday' artillery shell containing an electromagnetic pulse weapon powerful enough to cripple an entire city's electronics revealed
- Pentagon is calling for a 'non-kinetic effects' weapon for 155mm projectiles
- Would be an electromagnetic pulse artillery shell that could wipe out electronics
- It would destroy electronic infrastructure without physically causing damage
The dramatic moment Russian fighter jets 'buzzed' a US Navy warship in the Baltic Sea at a height of just 30 FEET in a 'simulated attack'
- Two Russian Su-24 fighter planes thundered over the USS Donald Cook in the most 'aggressive' move in years
- Jets were just 30ft above the warship during the 'simulated attack' maneuver that created a 'wake in the water'
- US Destroyer was operating in the Baltic Sea, 70 miles from Kaliningrad, when the unarmed planes thundered past
- The White House condemned Russia for the latest in a series of 'concerning' clashes between the two nations